Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Trail of Our Faith is More Precious Than Gold







Trials are important for our personal growth here on earth. The Lord gives us trials for one main reason: TO LEARN FROM THEM!!! These trials are designed to make us stronger if we overcome them the right way. We need to have trust in the Lord. Something we must remember is that with faith come trials  of faith which truly increases our faith. We must hold on and never fear because the Lord is always with us. It is definitely hard to have a positive attitude when trials present but if we pray for help God will help us. These trials help us gain greater trust in the Lord and his plan. I have a great testimony about the trials I have personally encountered throughout my life, as a convert I have learned to rejoice in times of trial. I know that Heavenly Father is there to help us no matter what. 
We must pray always and have faith even in those hard troubling
times






No comments:

Post a Comment