Saturday, July 13, 2013

LOVE

The principle I found in this week's reading was in 1 Timothy 2: 15This scripture is focusing on how as women we should continue in charity. Living in Rexburg I personally feel like it's harder to perform charity. But one thing I love doing to serve others is using my talents to help other reach their goals. I love exercising, this semester I volunteered with the BIGGEST WINNER program on campus. I help 8 people lose weight.I also help a sweet girl name Abbey reach her goals of becoming healthier. Today I was able to help her achieve her first 5k! She did so great and she was so grateful for my help. We can bless the lives of others in so many ways,especially by using our talents plus we can learn from them and overall feel peace.


Abbey is the one with the BYU-I shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment